La Tour Eiffel

La Tour Eiffel

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Tuesday, June 8
Day 41


BEACH DAY.
I got up, ate some breakfast, and then headed to the beach where I spent the entire day in the sun. I slept a little, swam a little in the Mediterranean--because I'm cool like that-- and hung out with my friends. Paige, Sarah, Betsy, Marissa and I took pictures on the rocks and then did a short video scene on the beach to add to our baguette movie. It turned out really well too. I also got a mean sunburn, especially on my back and shoulders and a little bit on my legs. I didn’t notice how bad it was until later that night when it kind of hurt to sleep on it. I'm just hoping it will turn into a nice tan in a couple days...

Me, Sarah Bowers, Betsy

Me and Sarah

Our Class

Betsy and I

In the evening I hung out with the girls in their little apartment because they get internet (since they’re above the lobby) and hung out with them. We watched Youtube videos and Glee. Funny videos on youtube that I was introduced to include the “Canadian Border Patrol,” “Tickle Me Emo,” “I Threw it on the Ground,” and the Literal Music Videos. Good times.

Basically the entire day consisted of me lounging in the sun...so it was a good day I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment